torstai 22. syyskuuta 2011

Still learning

I'm learning every day how to use my new love. I have now spent over 2000 euros to my cameraset... Crazy child :D

Taiteiden yö 2011 (Nigh of the Arts 2011)





"Kuka sinä olet?" "Who are you?"


Have I ever told that I have CRAZY dog?


Proud hunter :)

She is our little princess doing this first time ever.

Medi-Heli

MY MUSHROOM-ARMY! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!

Epic look (practising with new flash)

Mushroom... catching? I don't know : D

They are heading to the south. Winter is coming.

My favourite of these pics :>

3 kommenttia:

  1. Whoaa! *sanaton* Varsinkin sieni-armeija, epic look ja kolme alimmaista kuvaa. <3 *rakastui* Myös kaikki muutkin kuvat...varsinkin Aino. <3 Niin, ja kuka muka ei osaa kuvata, Toju? Sä osaat ja hyvin. :3 Joo, rakentava vai mikä onkaan karkasi jonnekin. o:)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Omg the dogs are so adorable!! they must have had great fun bouncing around in the open :D
    And your mushroom army just brought a smile to my face :)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Eh, kiitos Haltis :'D

    Oh, thank you susie ^^ They really had fun for their lives and we hope we can do that again before winter. Yes, my mushroom army is EPIC! I was in one scout-camp, or something like that, and I waited water boil, so that's what happened... : D

    VastaaPoista