lauantai 14. tammikuuta 2012

Smile! I'm still alive

Yeah, I have been littlebit in "artblock". I have WANTED to take photos but it haven't been same than taking a photos that I like :D But when I look to the brighter side I'm next summer in camp called Huima 2012 (scouting) and I'm one of the photographer.

But now to the pic (all are old and all are taken with old camera, 1000D)

Summer :D I like this in some weird way.


And same with this pic. Yep. I'm weird.


Oh the time when Aino was a little girl and sweetie (well, of course she's sweet now too, but doesn't obey anymore so well)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Same here with the art block!
    really loving the 2nd photo, it seems so personal and human :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Yeah... It's horrible when you want to do something but just can't :D I hope we both get rid of it very soon.

    Aw, thank you :'> It's my mom, who doesn't allow take pictures where you can see more (expect the 3th)

    VastaaPoista